Current and Former ROSE GROUP Employees: Form W-2 Request

Form W-2 is mailed the last week of January using the employee's home address on file at the end of the prior calendar year. Postal delivery may take as long as two weeks. 

Current and former ROSE GROUP employees can print a duplicate copy of their W-2 by signing in to the Dayforce Self-Service portal. (

Sign in to Dayforce and then select earning statements and year-end forms.

rose dayforce login

**Your User Name can be found on your current Pay Stub in the "Employee Information" section, or your manager can obtain it by accessing Rosnet under "Payroll Information".**

For security reasons, first-time users will be prompted to change their password


Please verify that your address in the Ceridian system is current; keeping your address updated will minimize delays in receiving future W-2s.

If you need assistance accessing Ceridian or resetting your password please call the Rose Group Payroll Team at 215-579-9220 x1903.

  • If your W-2 is not received by February 7 a duplicate copy may also be requested by completing and submitting information via our secure W2 Request Form.
  • You may also submit your request by using our Fax or US Postal Service Form.
  • Keep in mind it is much quicker to print a duplicate copy from the Ceridian Self-Service portal at

If you are NOT a current or former employee of a ROSE GROUP managed restaurant...

Employees of other Applebee's franchisees and Applebee's Services Inc. corporate stores may request help by calling 866-995-DINE (3463).

Employees of other Corner Bakery Cafe franchisees and Corner Bakery Cafe Corporate stores may request help by email to or by calling 972-619-4100.